MyCar Sound & Communications thank you for purchasing a product from our online selection. We pride ourselves on supplying products with superior craftsmanship and quality workmanship. All products come with 12-month warranty (unless otherwise advised).
Our products have a guarantee, which cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Consumers are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonable foreseeable loss or damage. Consumers are also entitled to have the product repaired or replaced if it fails to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
MyCar Sound & Communications warranty is in addition to the rights and remedies imposed by Australian Federal and State legislation and should not in any way be interpreted as excluding, restricting or modifying any Federal and State legislation.
How do you obtain Warranty Service.
If you do experience a problem, your first point of contact should always MyCar Sound & Communications customer service. Feel free to Contact Us, however to processes a return, you must fill out the Returns Authority request form below.
The customer is responsible for delivering the product to MyCar Sound & Communications or Service Agent and for the payment of any shipping charges to MyCar Sound & Communications or Service Agent.
MyCar Sound & Communications Responsibilities.
MyCar Sound & Communications will assess the problem and repair or replace with a new or reconditioned product without charge.
Warranty covers products supplied by MyCar Sound & Communications purchased from within Australia only.
Length of Warranty.
Warranty is for 12 months from the original date of purchase (unless otherwise advised).
Who is Covered.
Warranty covers the original purchaser only and is not transferable to subsequent purchasers.
What is Covered.
Warranty covers all defects in workmanship or materials, including parts and labour in order to correct the problem.
What is not covered.
This warranty does not cover the following;
- Damage which occurred during shipment to the customer. This is the responsibility of the carrier.
- Damage due to abuse, negligence, accident, misuse, improper connections/operation or failure to follow instructions in the owner’s manual.
- Damage caused by hostility or terrorism.
- Damage caused by Acts of God, including, without limitation, earthquake, fire, flood, storms or other acts of nature.
- Service performed by an unauthorised person, company, organisation or service agent.
- Any product which has the serial number removed, detached or defaced.
- Any product which has been modified, adjusted or altered.
- Any product containing an excessive amount of dust or dirt.
- Any product which has been exposed to unreasonable environmental conditions.
Limited Implied Warranties.
MyCar Sound & Communications will not be held responsible for loss of use or any form of consequential loss whatsoever. All units have Australian 12 month warranty. (You may also be entitled to other consumer warranties as provided by the Australian Consumer Guarantee and these entitlements are not limited by this warranty). In the event of this product failing please contact our service department to arrange service for this product.