Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Products may vary from images shown as they are only for demonstration purposes. Before placing an order please check the model number is correct.
If product defects are the result of misuse, abuse or physical damage, warranty is void. In the unlikely event goods need to be returned to MyCar Sound & Communications, all return freight costs will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
Ensure you choose products carefully as all sales are final.
MyCar Sound & Communications need to authorise any returns relating to warranty or product malfunction under warranty.
All sales are final and refunds are at the discretion of MyCar Sound & Communications. If a refund is granted a 20% restocking fee plus the original freight costs may be applied and deducted from the refund.
Gain authorisation from MyCar Sound & Communications before returning goods, as unauthorised goods will not be accepted. Goods being returned must arrive in original packaging including all accessories and be packed securely for shipping. All shipping charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Handling and shipping costs are not refundable.
All sales are final and returns are at the discretion of MyCar Sound & Communications.
MyCar Sound & Communications understand customers need assurance and confidence in the product being purchased. A 12month warranty is included with every purchase. Providing products are used as specified regarding purpose and application, warranty will be honoured.
All refunds are at the discretion of MyCar Sound & Communications.
Goods being returned must arrive in original packaging and be packed securely for shipping. Return shipping charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Handling and shipping costs are not refundable.
PLEASE NOTE: Please advise us at the point of sale if you would like to take out insurance on your goods prior to shipping as we ship all items UNINSURED via Star track Express.
ONLY A PHYSICAL ADDRESS WILL BE ACCEPTED, NO PO BOX PLEASE (A DELIVERY TO WORK PREMISES WOULD BE A BETTER OPTION). DELIVERY BETWEEN 9AM-5PM MONDAY – FRIDAY. YOU WILL ALSO BE REQUIRED TO NOMINATE A PLACE FOR YOUR ORDER TO BE LEFT SECURLEY IF THE PREMISIS IS UNATTENDED. MYCAR ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ITEMS ONCE THEY LEAVE OUR STORE.
Goods will not be shipped internationally. We will only accept confirmed addresses. Goods will be shipped within 48 working hours of receiving full payment.
TRADEMARKS / INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- MyCar Sound & Communications logos are registered trademarks of MyCar Sound & Communications and are used under limited license by MyCar Sound & Communications Online.
- The purchaser acknowledges that any intellectual property rights, including graphics, logos, trademarks, distinctive brand features, design, text, icons, the arrangement of them, sound recordings and all software relating to this website, are owned by the Publisher, MyCar Sound & Communications, or in some cases, a related body corporate of them, or third party, and that these remain the property of their respective owners and must not be used in any manner without the prior written consent of the owner. Australian and International Laws protect the Intellectual Property Rights and at no time are they to be used by anyone other than the publisher.
- At no time is any information on this website to be interpreted as a recommendation to use this information in a manner which infringes the Intellectual Property Rights of any person. The Publisher makes no representations or warranties that the use of such information on this website will not infringe such Intellectual Property Rights.
- On viewing this website and its contents for personal and non commercial use only and subject to the Copyright Act 1968 and similar legislation, you may not in any form or by any means reproduce, modify, distribute, store, transmit, publish or display within another website or create derivative works from any part of this website or commercialise any information obtained from any part of this website without the prior written consent of the Publisher, or in the case of third party material, from the owner of the copyright in that material.
- Under no circumstances will anyone modify or copy, a) the layout or appearance of this website
- b) any computer software or code contained in this website
- c) decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover or access any source code related to this website.
- If you correspond or communicate with the Publisher in any way, the publisher will automatically be granted irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, world-wide licence to use, copy, display and distribute the content of your communication and to prepare derivative works of the content or incorporate the content into other works in order to publish and promote such content. This may include, but is not limited to, publishing testimonials on this website and developing your ideas and suggestions for improved products.